Let’s Rock the Moor is celebrating its 10th birthday!
Following an incredible 9th sell-out, we are delighted to confirm that Let’s Rock The Moor! returns to Marsh Meadow, Cookham on Saturday 19th May 2018. With a fabulous line-up of artists to bring you the very best of the 80s, and an action packed day of general 80s madness, there is plenty to do for everyone at this Family Friendly Festival.
Let’s Rock! has been leading the way for quality, family-friendly 80s music festivals since 2009. Don’t miss out on this chance for a retro blast with the very best of the 80s!
2018 see Let’s Rock The Moor celebrate its 10th anniversary!
To help celebrate an incredible 10th Let’s Rock The Moor, 2018’s event will include the following:
- Fireworks at the end of the night
- A bigger Kid’s Kingdom, including The Sooty Show Live (link to Kid’s area page please)
- Malik’s fine dining experience
- Sara Cox presents Just Can’t Get Enough 80s
- The Retrobates Party Live, featuring HAZELL DEAN | FUZZBOX | BOW WOW WOW’S ANNABELLA
- BROTHER BEYOND | PETER COYLE ex LOTUS EATERS | BLACK LACE’S CONGA PARTY
- Carters funfair
- Food court and traders village
- Shisha lounge
- Charity auction
- Craft ale bar